We’re excited to announce that Massage Serenity is upgrading to a new facility. Our new 1,200 sqft new location will include close and convenient parking, intimate spa rooms, ADA compliant restrooms, and so much more!
We will announce our grand opening on Tuesday May 30th, 2017. In addition to disclosing our new location address, we will also announce new membership specials, introduce you to our staff and so much more!
Stay up to date with the latest Massage Serenity news promotions and more! Subscribe to our newsletter.
Whether it’s whiplash, pinched nerves, carpel-tunnel syndrome or just aches and pains, physical medicines such as chiropractic care and massage therapy can reap mounds of results.
Joe Neely, a Massagetique Correspondent, lists the following 7 reasons to find a massage therapist after a car accident. (Paraphrased)
1. Massage therapy can help a concussion.
2. Massage therapy can help with whiplash.
3. Massage therapy can relieve other neck issues.
4. Massage therapy as been known to significantly reduce stress, anxiety, and PTSD.
5. Massage could be an effective treatment for those with spinal cord injuries.
6. Therapeutic massage is a good complimentary treatment for knee pain.
7. Massage therapy can reduce emotional trauma.
Read the entire article here
Schedule a consultation today!